Friday, December 18, 2015

Quizizz - a ramped up Kahoot

Fun learning and Reviewing
Every year I leave the TIES conference pumped up to use all the new ideas, not only with my students but also to share with other teachers.
This week's "newbie" I'm using is http://quizizz.com/. If you have ever used (and loved) KAHOOT, it is much like that. It is a fun quizzing game to be used with your students (or even your family for a little holiday fun!!)
The improved feature of QUIZIzZ, over KAHOOT, is the option to assign it as homework. You do not have to do it in class, as a full class activity.

 I am using my first Quizizz as a game for kids to review who finish their work early.
Much like KAHOOT, there is still a wonderful library of pre-made games, you can either use exactly as they are or edit for a more personalized quiz.

Check it out, either with students or your family!   I know this will be a fun holiday game in our competitive house.

No comments:

Post a Comment